PRINTABLE PRODUCT FAQs
WHEN WILL I GET MY DOWNLOAD?
If you have ordered a printable product or other type of product that is download-only, you should receive en email as soon as your payment clears. It will be sent to the email address associated with your PayPal account and used with your online order. Please be sure to use an active email address that you check daily, and double check the spelling of your email address before placing your order.
WHAT SOFTWARE DO I NEED?
You will need Adobe Reader to open and print our printable PDF products. You can download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free from Adobe.com
* Print on the highest quality print setting your printer allows
* Use the thickest cardstock that your printer allows. For some higher end home printers, this is 110# cardstock; the average home printer can usually handle 80# cardstock.
* Use a straight-edge paper cutter to create even cut lines around the designs.
HOW DO I EDIT MY PDF FILE?
Files that include the term "CUSTOMIZABLE" in the title or description include specific sections that allow you to edit text. Those sections contain the words "Insert Text Here."
To insert your custom text in these specified areas on your PDF file:
* Open the file in Adobe Acrobat
* On a Mac, press the Command Key + E. On a PC, press the Control Key + E. This will bring up the Tool Palette.
* Highlight the "Insert Text Here" editing section, and start typing.
* Use the Tool Palette to change fonts types, size, alignment, and color.
PRINTED PRODUCT FAQs
WHAT TYPE OF PAPER DO YOU USE?
Our Recycled Paper is manufactured from 100% post consumer waste with a bright white matte finish. It has conservation qualities that make it ideal for our high-end Urban Bliss paper products.
* Weight is 130#/352 GSM.
* FSC certified, biodegradable, recyclable, and acid free.
Smooth paper is coated and offers an excellent white allowing for vibrant color rendition.
* Weight is 120# Cover/325 gsm.
* Contains 10% total recovered fiber recycled content and is FSC certified.
Pearl Paper offers a subtle shimmer to any design. We love it! It is GORGEOUS and we use it for our own holiday cards each year. This rich, luminous effect is achieved by combining natural minerals with organic pigments. It is not recommended for printing delicate type and fine details; the luminous effect and paper surface make reading small text difficult.
* Weight is 107# Cover/290 gsm.
* Contains no recycled content; however, it is FSC certified.
DO YOU SHIP OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES?
Unfortunately, at this moment we only ship to the continuous 48 states. Throughout the years, we have been known to give into moments of deep sympathy and have shipped to Hawaii, New Zealand, England, and other places across the seas, but trust us when we say your shipping costs will likely cost anywhere from two to five times as much as the product you are purchasing. If you really love us and our work THAT much, you can send us a plea for emergency shipping-rule-breaking.
We want you to be 100% delighted with your order. Due to the custom nature of our design work, we do not normally issue refunds. However, if you are dissatisfied with your finished product, please contact us ASAP -- no later than 7 days of receipt of final product -- so we may help resolve the issue.
If you place an order online but fail to provide a valid email address or do not respond to our email requests for customization information within 5 business days, your order will be refunded and canceled. We will usually send at least 3 email requests for information before your order is refunded/canceled. We certainly understand there are special circumstances where you may be unable to complete your custom order; should any issues arise, please notify us as soon as possible so we can adjust our schedules accordingly. Our studio is small and very busy, and unfortunately we cannot afford to extend regular work time on uncommunicative shop customers.
Please e-mail us!